Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge! We’re on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so they can have fun, socialize, and play awesome games. With us, you’ll join a great adventure of bringing pure fun & truly social experiences to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
Huuuge Games’ Ideas studio, located in Finland, is looking for a talented Senior Game Designer. As such, you’ll have a major role in defining and shaping the future of our next-gen mobile F2P RPG/MMO titles.
As a Senior Game Designer, you are a fluent expert of design, able to draw from your broad experience and knowledge to elevate both your work and your team. You deliver solutions that are elegant and efficient, and are well-routined to productive methods and tools.
Your first responsibilities would exist in the realm of Content Design, but you are ready to venture outside its borders immediately as our projects grow. After all, you are equally eager to embrace a new challenge as you are to lend your strength and wisdom to others.
In this role you will:
- Create high quality Game Design, with first particular focus on Content (with further future ventures waiting to be taken as our projects grow)
- Help identify and support key goals and experiences for e.g., our games’ content, pacing, and journey.
- Collaborate across functions in an efficient and iterative manner.
- Enrich & elevate the design perspective and knowledge of the team.
- Adopt the mindset of our players to help design the right things for them.
- Challenge and inform the studio in Design questions.
- Expert in F2P Game Design & Content Design (to be successful first steps onward) for mobile games, from concept to live-ops.
- Experience in balancing, content consumption design, and progression design.
- Solid capacity for identifying and following through with relevant initiatives.
- An understanding of player motivations and needs.
- Strong logical, analytical, research, and documentation skills.
- Fluent in English, and with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- As creative as you are data-informed.
- A genuine passion for creating memorable games.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work in a key role on next-gen RPG/MMO projects.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits such as exercise, culture, and lunch.
- Remote and hybrid work environment based on your location and choosing.
- Occupational healthcare + sickness care.
- Great team and culture to take part in.