Are you excited about the opportunity to delight hundreds of millions of players? Do you enjoy going back and forth between a strategic product roadmap and the actual nitty gritty details of creating an attractive, memorable and visually incomparable user experience? See chaos as an opportunity to stand out?
You could be the Senior Product Designer we are looking for!
Supercell Experience (Supercell X) is our cross-game platform consisting of Supercell ID, Supercell Store and Supercell.com, with an aim to deliver exceptional experiences and value to all our players. Our players are at the center of our product strategy. We believe that an amazing player experience is the key to our success.
In this role, you will define and shape the user experience within and between the various Supercell products and the overarching player experience of Supercell X. You will be responsible for designing best-in-class user experience for our products and shipping them with our development teams in a very hands-on manner.
This is an unique opportunity to work on some of the most recognizable mobile games in the world and to shape our cross-game experience.
- Work on creating and refining the Supercell Experience. Understand what our players want and need, and serve them in the best possible ways across all our games.
- Create outstanding designs with a focus on visual excellence.
- Work on establishing the roadmap, then work hands-on developing and shipping the products to millions of users, in collaboration with our internal teams as well as external partners.
- Extensive prior experience in product design, including ability to produce visually polished experiences. Please submit a portfolio that reflects your ability to deliver stunning outcomes that make consumers excited.
- Prior experience from either large-scale consumer services, large-scale e-commerce services or free-to-play mobile games is required.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results in a collaborative environment across many autonomous cross-functional teams and functions, including product development, operations, and marketing.
- Proactive doer with an attitude to work on what’s most impactful, including striking the right balance between the short-term and the long-term.
- Strong commercial judgment with ability to combine qualitative and quantitative data points to make data-informed decisions.
- Benefits And Compensation
Luring you in with glitter, glamour, and gems is not what we seek to do. We develop Supercell as an employer for you to do your best work and to call this the best experience in your professional life.
We want you to enjoy your time here fully, so we structure our compensation and benefits to serve this purpose. It starts with perceiving you as a human being, not a resource.
We are a game company based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You Might Love It Here…
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company.
We know it takes more than independence to make great games, so we also take good care of our people, providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Helsinki, but you’re not?
Luckily, moving to Helsinki is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We’re here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.