Are you drawn to complex challenges? Are you eager to proactively take ownership of a product area?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us in Helsinki, Finland and support our team in developing more advanced data transformation capabilities in our product. As the number one marketing data integration company, we thrive on challenging the status quo. Our profitability since day one sets us apart from the typical tech startup narrative.
At Supermetrics, data lies at the heart of everything we do. We firmly believe that the best decisions are informed by collective expertise and intelligence, utilizing data, reason, and enlightened intuition. But enough about us, we’re eager to hear about you. Join us in our mission to continue growing by bringing your intelligence, skills, and passion to the table.
🧩 In this role, you will…
- Help our customers to get the best out of Supermetrics
- Take responsibility for all design aspects alongside your team and collaborating closely with engineers throughout the handover process
- Work in multi-stakeholder set up, collaborating with other functions such as solutions engineering, sales or marketing
- Contribute new ideas and initiatives while applying pragmatic approaches to implement them
- Contribute to a shared vision and translate it into product and platform touchpoints
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities include…
- Taking the lead in solving data transformation problems of our customers. Your design expertise will be instrumental in ensuring that the solutions align with our overarching product vision.
- Being a driving force for innovative ideas that not only enhance our product but also empower our users and position us ahead of competitors. Your creativity and strategic thinking will be key in shaping our product’s evolution.
- Taking ownership of your team reaching business outcomes. You will work in a cross functional and highly impactful team.
- Collaborating closely with our exceptionally talented team at Supermetrics. Together, we aim to set the industry standard for data automation by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
💪 Thisposition is for you if you have…
- 5+ years of experience in digital product design, preferably within an in-house product team or through extensive client engagements as a consultant
- Confidence in designing complex interactions and flows
- Strong expertise in UX/UI design with a drive to consistently enhance products, aiming for improved, simplified, and more elegant outcomes.
- Ability to recognise where you need to design a quick solutions and when you can take time to explore design concept
- Ability to define the target state and work cross-functionally to break down work into logical milestones
- Knowledge how to prioritize work, without compromising quality or organization
- System thinking and working with design system
- Impressive portfolio that showcases your best works – applications without a portfolio will not be considered
- Hands-on experience in conducting rapid research and developing solid decision-making criteria
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams
- Experience or a keen interest in designing SaaS tools
Benefits we offer…
- Equity & bonuses
- Comprehensive private healthcare
- Leisure Insurance
- 1000€ / year learning budget
- E-passi lunch and wellness & commuting
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
You’ll find more benefits at supermetrics.com/careers#benefits .
See the whole add from the link on the top.