About The Role
We are looking for a senior level UI/UX designer with a strong visual design skills to join our team in Oulu, Finland. Your main responsibility will be creating user friendly and visually high-end user interfaces and components for Qt Development Tools (https://www.qt.io/product/development-tools). You will be also improving our design system together with the Design Team.
You will be joining an international team that has people from different countries and backgrounds so most of the communication happens in English.
- Create layouts, prototypes and user flows
- Improve our Design System with the Design Team
- Use common user research methods as a part of your design process
- Run usability tests and gather user feedback
- Collaborate with other designers across different teams and products
- Work closely with the development team based on Germany
- Solid (+3 years) experience of UI/UX design
- Excellent visual design skills
- Strong UI design portfolio
- Proficiency in Figma
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience of usability testing and gathering feedback
- Experience working in a development process
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Some experience of common user research methods
- Some knowledge or experience of working with design systems.
- Experience of motion design
- Experience of software developing
- Experience of graphic design
What We Offer
- Be part of a dynamic, international Finnish growth company with talented and skilled professionals from all around the world
- Wide scope of tasks and responsibilities; chance to learn and develop professionally every day
- Work-life balance matters: option for a hybrid work-from-home policy and flexible hours
- Comprehensive occupational health care plan, with health insurance and support for mental wellbeing
- Benefit from other perks such as lunch benefit, yearly wellbeing budget, bike & commuting benefit…
Be yourself at Qt
At Qt, we appreciate the individual differences of our employees and aim to promote diversity through all our practices. We provide a workplace that generates equal opportunities regardless of gender, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, and any other factors. We have unique products, but our people make us exceptional. We strongly encourage people from all groups to apply – we welcome you as you are.
We would like to know more about you. Tell us about your skills, strengths, and knowledge, but even more importantly about yourself.
Qt Group (Nasdaq Helsinki: QTCOM) is a global software company, trusted by industry leaders and over 1.5 million developers worldwide to create applications and smart devices that users love. We help our customers to increase productivity through the entire product development lifecycle – from UI design and software development to quality management and deployment.
Our customers are in more than 70 different industries in over 180 countries. Qt Group is headquartered in Espoo, Finland, and employs over 750 people globally. To learn more, visit www.qt.io