We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to join the Clash of Clans team at Supercell. As part of the Clash of Clans team, you will work closely with player research, engineers, designers and UI artists to develop new features for the game, while ensuring a seamless and easy to understand UX flow. You will be breaking down complex mechanics and systems into something easily digestible and fun.
Clash of Clans is constantly developing with new game features, regular balance changes and frequent updates introducing new player experiences. Together with the rest of the Clash of Clans team, your goal is to simply make Clash of Clans the best game ever.
- Develop intuitive UX flows that are aligned with the overall design of the game
- Champion a holistic UX vision for the game
- Communicate UX vision and design ideas to team-members, seek critical feedback to elevate the designs
- Build presentations, wireframes, or in-engine prototypes (with help from the team) as needed for UX vision alignment and implementation
- Collaborate with artists on evolving the UI look and feel
- Support the development of the game with any additional skills
- Solid and proven experience of UX design
- Passionate for gaming
- Proactive collaborator
- Proficient in Figma, Photoshop and Flash/Animate
- Strong cross-discipline communication skills
- Being a great teammate
- Please include a portfolio/work samples as part of your application
- Art or Design background
Benefits And Compensation
Luring you in with glitter, glamour, and gems is not what we seek to do. We develop Supercell as an employer for you to do your best work and to call this the best experience in your professional life.
We want you to enjoy your time here fully, so we structure our compensation and benefits to serve this purpose. It starts with perceiving you as a human being, not a resource.
We are a game company based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we’ve released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we’ve killed dozens along the way. That’s because we’re obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You Might Love It Here…
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We’re made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company.
We know it takes more than independence to make great games, so we also take good care of our people, providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Helsinki, but you’re not?
Luckily, moving to Helsinki is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We’re here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you’re bringing along.