About the Role:
At Tribo Games, we’re not just making games; we’re enhancing the way they’re played and owned. We are committed to creating games that resonate with players’ true ownership and passion. Our pioneering project offers a Web3-powered gaming experience that aims to be fun, engaging and equitable. Our first game is Rumble Arcade, a unique PvP squad-battler designed for PC and mobile.
We seek a talented and versatile mid to senior-level UI/UX artist to join our game development team remotely, focusing primarily on exciting, cutting-edge web3 game projects. This role is perfect for someone with a solid background in game UI/UX design who thrives in a remote work setting and enjoys being part of a small, tight-knit team. We value creativity, self-direction, and effective communication in our teal organizational structure.
- Design and implement user interfaces for games using Unity, with a focus on user experience.
- Collaborate closely with product and design to conceptualize, prototype, and develop features that provide outstanding experiences for players.
- Produce art assets, including illustrations, and renders for in-game UI.
- Develop user flows, interface wireframes, and prototypes, employing classic design processes.
- Utilize vector graphics skills for marketing and branding initiatives.
- Participate in user testing, conduct market research, and apply insights to design decisions.
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work setup (European time zone), allowing flexibility and comfort in your work environment.
- A 4-day work week, promoting good work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- A chance to contribute significantly to exciting cutting-edge web3 game development projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of UI/UX design experience, specifically in game development.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a remote environment.
- Proficiency in Unity, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and experience with Unity’s UGUI system.
- Strong illustration skills for UI asset creation.
- Excellent communication and remote collaboration abilities.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant game UI/UX design work.
- Experience in other areas of game art.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software, such as Blender.
- Familiarity with version control systems, especially Git.
- Experience in web design.
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, crucial for remote work.
- Flexibility to adapt to different project needs and design requirements.
- Eager to grasp new concepts and technologies, and a continuous desire to learn and improve while working.
How to Apply
Send your portfolio, cover letter and CV / Linkedin to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Tribo Games is a fully remote game studio founded by game industry veterans. The mission is to build next-gen multiplayer games for mobile & PC. We believe that players deserve better and that Web3 makes that possible.
Our first game is Rumble Arcade, a unique PvP squad-battler designed for PC and mobile. Build your team of 8 rumblers and engage in asynchronous battles against other players in epic tournaments!